Thursday, January 23, 2014

Love Letter For Shawny

Dear Stewie, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You care a lot for the wrong people.. I decided put these words down because Valuable and Loyal friends are hard to come by these days.. I was recently thinking of you at at the beach, Becoming a new person doesn't mean you will loose the good in you. it just means you will no longer be mis used and abused . Your big heart makes me feel Like there is hope..

I understand that you have been facing some challenges lately such as Always trusting the wrong people, and that this would be making you feel , like why everyone can't have the same beliefs. Hopefully and Prayfully it will become the way of the world.. My recent challenge has been experiencing a lot of emotions that have left me feeling disapointed at times, and I do not want this to have any impact on our friendship . Although we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Becoming butterflies together. Love Shawny

No comments:

Post a Comment