Friday, January 31, 2014

Love Letter For Schelsy

Dear Jose, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that When I'm with you I feel in a way I can't even explain. I love how we can laugh,but laugh at nothing just laugh. I love the fact that we still fight and had a chance to give up, but we made a way back to each other. Its becoming weird how our relationship has developed in the past two years that is at times scary to me at times but I wouldn't want it to stop. I decided to put down these words because I want you to know how much I love you . I was recently thinking of you as writing this letter, I feel like I'm the luckiest girl to have a boyfriend that has God in his life. Its far from a perfect relationship, but it is our relationship. I know I get your nerves but hey that's what a girlfriend is for right? I think that the only time I had real doubts about us is when I kept finding new things about the girls you talked too. There was a point were I thought I wasn't pretty enough and that I wasn't good enough for you. I even felt like I was always competing with other girls. I came to realize I had something within me that I had to fix. I just want to say that I love you and that I'm sorry for anything . Your a wonderful sweet goofy tall handsome man that makes me feel Special .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Communication and letting me help you, and that this would be making you feel like you don't tell me things because you feel like you are complaining. Truth is I'm your girlfriend and I rather have you tell me, than you tell some other girl. My recent challenging is problems with my family and my grandma. has left me feeling like I was the one who had to keep everything together and give up my time. I know when we have plans and I say no, I can see the disappointed look you give and it makes me feel bad., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing what another year has in store for us. Who knows maybe God does want us to get married and have kids. Having our careers! together. Love Schelsy

No comments:

Post a Comment