Thursday, January 23, 2014

Love Letter For Studmuffin

Dear Pookie, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I COULD LOVE YOU FOREVER.... I decided put down these words because I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO HOLD YOU..... I was recently thinking of you at SITTING ALONE IN A DARK ROOM, HOLDING YOU AND KISSING YOU ALL OVER AND JUST LOVING YOU LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN LOVED EVER BEFORE IN YOUR LIFE.... Your BIG BEAUTIFUL BROWN EYE'S.. makes me feel VERY LOVED AND WANTED.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I'M SOO VERY SORRY FOR THE PASSING OF MR. CHARLES CAUSE I KNOW THAT HE MEANT THE WORLD TO YOU...AND ALSO I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO NEED THING'S AS LIKE MONEY AND OTHER STUFF AT THIS RUFF TIME OF OUR LIVE'S, and that this would be making you feel YOU REALLY LOVE THE MAN THAT U HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF FOR A YEAR SO I KNOW THAT IT'S GOT TO BE HARD FOR YOU MY LOVE.... My recent challenging I TOO HAVE LOVED AND LOST AND SO I KINDA KNOW HOW YOUR FEELING AT THIS TIME has left me feeling VERY SAD AND LONELY, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TOGETHER WITH YOU AND FOR US TO GET MARRIED AND HAVING A PLACE OF OUR ON AND LOVING EACH OTHER FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVE'S.... together. Love Studmuffin

No comments:

Post a Comment