Monday, January 27, 2014

Love Letter For Queen

Dear Joshua, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You don't understand how I really feel about you. It's almost time for you to go back to work & we ain't had a full cconversation yet! Then you want to say why I'm acting that way. I'm good I'm doing me since you are doing you. I'm not going to sit at home by the telephone waiting for you to call. That's just not going to happen. I know that you are 12 hours away from me. Maybe we should just keep this shit real! . I decided put down these words because We have not been texting or talking to each other like we use to when we first met.. I was recently thinking of you at at work., I'm tired of you blaming me for the shit that you are doing or the shit you ain't doing. I know that you are not giving me any of your attention or time.. Your I miss hearing your sexy voice. It just seems like you don't have much time for me anymore. I use to be able to talk to you all night long. But, now that has changed to maybe I'll talk to you or maybe I won't. Not to sure what's going on with you. makes me feel I feel like you don't have time for me. You are confusing me by showing mix feelings. .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Even before you changed your schedule I noticed things changing between us. I manage to work 2 jobs & still have time for you. Just not feeling this bullshit. I deserve better so, maybe I'll just go find me someone who has time for me., and that this would be making you feel You have things to do & so do I. Just not willing to put my life on hold any longer. I'm ready to get my life back on track have a baby & settled down.. My recent challenging I have tried to be strong & positive but, it's like you have this I don't give a fuck attitude. has left me feeling like you need to keep your shit real. Life goes on & in this case it goes on without you., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Nothing is worth risking my sanity. together. Love Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment