Saturday, January 18, 2014

Love Letter For Meesus

Dear Poodah pop, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We wasn't giving a fair shake thru out our relationship. I decided to put down these words because I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. I was recently thinking of you at the hotel, I know now that all I wanted to do was keep a smile on your face and continue thru life with you being my counterpart and the role model kaden deserves..I know you wanted to end things between us and I can't blame you..I just couldn't go out without a fight because I honestly knew I found the woman for me and life . Your Warming smile makes me feel Loved and greatfull to be apart of your life.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as dealing with family problems , work issues , and above all myself. I know it was hard for you to make the decision you did, and that You are doing what makes you happy. My recent challenges is that I've Been thru alot in past relationships and wasn't totally sure what your intentions were.. The fact of the matter is, is that I was scared to give my all due to previous engagements that ended in disappointment..it has left me feeling and or made me untrusting and fearful , so I would constantly look for any signs that would tell me to back away, so i wouldn't get myself attached., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A great life and great friendship together. Love Meesus

No comments:

Post a Comment