Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Love Letter For Vanessa

Dear Allistor, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I have always loved you, since the first time I saw you. I love you now that I am writing this letter. And never forget this, I will always love you.. I decided put down these words because I did not have the chance to say goodbye when they took me. Now that we have meet again I was able to show you how much I love. You deserve much more than a person like me, you should love again and someone love yoh and the kids as much as me.. I was recently thinking of you at our home, When we are at home and you hold me in your arms or smile at me I feel the happiest woman in the whole universe. You must never forget that you are the most amazing, incredible, brave, fierce, passionate, funny...etc ( is I keep writing adjectives about you I'll neve end) and easy to love person in this world and that I have always loved you for that and more. I know that you love me too, and that makes me incredibly happy. Sometimes when I woke up early and saw you sleep or when you say cute things to me I feel afortunate for being the chosen one to be by your side. This years with you have been the best of my life and all it is all thanks to you.. Your beautiful deep green eyes and dark red hair makes me feel Safe, cared and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as My death, and that this would be making you feel You will be angry at me for saying this.. My recent challenging Been knowing that this will be my final since the start of this war. I know it is not easy for you it is not neither for me. has left me feeling that I want to cry and I don't want to leave you and the kids, but if this my fate, so be it., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I expect to you to be happy and I know for sure that you will make everything for our kids. together. Love Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment