Thursday, January 23, 2014

Love Letter For Studmuffin

Dear Pookie, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You can love me too as much as i will love YOU..FOREVER&ALWAY'S. I decided put down these words because I wished that we could be together once and for all... I was recently thinking of you at a very dark room, Laying butt necked together and me all up in that ass and hot wet pussy. Your your beautiful body baby makes me feel Like i could hold you and just love you forever.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that you have been through alot in your life and just recently lost someone that you have taken care of for a year and right now I really wished that I could be there for you, and that this would be making you feel I really do understand how your feeling I honestly do baby You feel guilty for not being there that weekend but there is nothing you could have done different sweetheart. My recent challenging I have had an problem with my tude here lately and I really do appologize for my crap has left me feeling Really,really bad and I am very sorry for it, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I hope that you are still looking forward to spending the rest of our live's together as much as me for us to get married and have a place of our on once and for all together. Love Studmuffin

No comments:

Post a Comment