Monday, January 20, 2014

Love Letter For cristina

Dear Andy, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that saying i love you is not enough to express how i truly feel for you. I decided put down these words because I want to tell you how much I love and care about you because we haven't been able to see each other in so long so my letters are all we have to express my love for you since I want show you in person

. I was recently thinking of you at at night in my bed wishing you was here, I remember how it felt to be beside you laying on your chest and knowing you would be the first thing i saw and that you loved me made me feel safe and secure and special. Your a love so strong and pure i cant think of the words to even come close to describe it makes me feel Warm over powering complete.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Not being able to see your daughter and being with your family i know this is killing you, and that this is making you feel an indescribable pain in your heart . My recent challenge is Missing you so much it hurts and wanting you home so bad i dream of it day and night has left me feeling so lonely like a piece of me is missing, and I do not want this feeling of complete emptiness and longing for each other to ever have an impact on our relationship again. we have had so many challenges in our relationship and have made it threw them all. I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing the joy love and happiness when you come home we can get married and never have to be apart again . Love cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment