Thursday, January 30, 2014

Love Letter For matthew

Dear tara, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We have both done things that we need to set right and i no that deep in your heart you still love me like the first day we meet in the tutor mall. When you popped yp and said I'm old enough to buy that" . I decided put down these words because I wish I could turn back time and start again as I would love to make things better for you all

. I was recently thinking of you at weston beach when you was in your white top lol, Man how i loved you then but i love you more today.. Your Your smile and those piercing eyes of yours makes me feel Worm and exciting to be with you

.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I no that you all love me as much as i love you all and all ways have and always will no matterwhat happens, and that this would be making you feel You think I don't love you but you are so wrong hunnie you my wife and I love you and our girls so so much . My recent challenging Missed you all so so much that I'm doing this letter as a way of saying I'm so so sorry hunnie has left me feeling so so sad when i sleep all i see is you and the children, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing As i would like you to deal with the money side of things i would love for us to save up and go on holiday to a destination of your choice .....ie: Blackpool, butlins. together. Love matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment