Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Love Letter For Sari

Dear Jake, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I've been trying to the tell you about my feelings in person, but I keep choking up and the words always fail me.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we are ment to be and even recent events can't pull us apart. I love you.. I decided on putting down these words because I don't know how to act right now, or how to talk at all really, but I am sure that in time we will return to what we once were.. I was daydreaming earlier and I couldn't help but think about all the good things you've done for me and how hard I know you've been trying to jump start everything. I keep thinking about all those things we did over spring break. Your grandparent's house, especially when you "made it rain", eating ice cream by the river, Oreo shakes and egg rolls... Everything. And I can't help but wonder what the hell happened to me between then and moving here... You care so much and make me feel so loved and like I'm on top of the world..

I understand that you have been facing some challenges lately with the terrible things I've done and the way I've been acting such a shitty girlfriend lately, and that this would be making you feel I haven't been putting anyone's thoughts ahead of my own stupid wants and things I think I need.. I've been feeling so lost lately, but I'm not at all sure why I feel like I don't deserve to be with such a great person like you are., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship, but I know it's too late for that. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and living together and really starting our lives together like I've secretly been planning on for years now. together. Love Sari

No comments:

Post a Comment