Saturday, January 18, 2014

Love Letter For Aaliah

Dear Alliyah, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I love the fuck out of you and you are my wife. Ive decided to put down these words because you are My Heart. Everything about you is just always on my mind. Nomatter what goes on between us you are always be apart of me. Everyday of our relationship my love for you grows. You have changed the way I look at life. I kno we may be still young but bae you are all that I ever need. Everyone has fears and loosng a mate has never been one of mines until I found you. I was recently thinking of you at my grandmothers house, Ive ben thinking that we should take our relationship to the next level. I mean yea we still in highschool but my mind is far from my age nd I want to really show you what I am about. When I think of you, I think of how happy you make me. Also how long ive ben waiting for you. That I want to spend the rest of my life wit you. You always make me feel so loved and at peace.

You are so beautiful inside and out and if nobody else sees that, I do. My recent challenges with you have been that I havent been able to spend as much time with you like I want to. This has left me feeling unhappy at times, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, a long happy life of traveling the world to later settle down get married nd raise a big loving family together. <3 Love Aaliah

No comments:

Post a Comment