Sunday, January 19, 2014

Love Letter For Queen

Dear William, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that This relationship needs to be 50/50. We need to work on us spending more time together. If we are going to be together.. I decided to put down these words because William I'm sorry for our misunderstanding. I was recently thinking of you at I'm always thinking about you while I'm at work., As the days go by at work I be wondering if you be thinking about me like I be thinking about you. I be wanting to hear your sexy ass voice & see your sexy smile. I be wanting to feel your warm embrace that youuse to give me. I be wanting to talk shit to you. I just want things between us to work out for the best.. Your I Love ❤ You William makes me feel Very Special.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that you haven't been in a relationship in a while but, how can I help you if you keep on shutting me out?, and that this would be making you feel I understand your situation & I'm here for you. All you have to do is meet me half the way.. My recent challenging I'm always the one showing you so much Love & Affection. When I'm around you I feel so comfortable & safe. has left me feeling William what do you expect from this relationship?, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I'm looking forward to a lifetime relationship with you. together. Love Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment