Friday, January 31, 2014

Love Letter For Boss Brawd

Dear Reece Daddy, What's meant to be will always find a way. It might seem old fashioned, but it is what it is.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just been able .cause you've been do busy . I feel that We would do well together. I feel like we belong. I remember looking ovrr at you like thats my man right there. . .. An you looked at me and said " baby I gotta move you back home with me ". Licking them soft sweet lips with that sexy ass smile ... Boy .. Shhhhhhd Its something about yo smile. Your smile just do sum to me.... I cant wait to leep into your arms.... .......... My Own Personal Secret Service body guard makes me feel Warm & safe .

Baby I know you've been working so hard this last year . trying to find us a spot in a nice area an all. Working doubles shifts back to back.... Baby I see you.. I know you are a good dude that love hard and passionate. Smh .. My own Lil secrate service body guard. I know you just want everything to be perfect. ....I'm here.. Relax we gone be good.. I I've been looking for us a place up northeast like you said. I also did my taxes and job searches in Philly as well . god got me and I see hod got you also....... So we gone be alright. has left me feeling im not worryed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing The sky is the limit together. Love Boss Brawd

No comments:

Post a Comment