Friday, January 24, 2014

Love Letter For Monica

Dear Anthony, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter
there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Ive seen the side of you, other people have no idea about. We had this connection and it was something special something different. . I know I destroyed it being selfish and immature. Most things in life we appreciate when we lose them and I hardly learned about it when your we're gone from my life. . I decided put down these words because We havent seen enough of each other lately. I miss you and I can't handle my emotions sometimes. But I will put myself together and take care of all your needs baby. I know that you're coming through a very difficult time now and I will do what I can to make it better. At least that I can do.. . I was recently thinking of you at laying in bed, I wish we could make love I miss your touch everything about you. Your the way you look at me, attention you give me makes me feel Special, complete, passionate, loved

.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Being in prison, and that this would be making you feel Facing many chrges being disappointed with people needing money scared . My recent challenging Getting money for lawyer, loneliness, sadness, missing you, feeling sorry that you have yo come through all of this, fear for you, feeling responsible. Sometimes no balance between what I feel to you and what other people tell me. has left me feeling loving you even more, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Getting you out of trouble and coming back home. Wherever you want it to be and whatever it means for you. together. Love Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment