Monday, January 27, 2014

Love Letter For april

Dear sara, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Sara i really feel that we should sit down and talk about this before we let go it might not be what we really want . I decided put down these words because Because i love u sara. I was recently thinking of you at in the bacc ok dads house, That why was i hurting such a good woman when all she tried to do was love me and here i was begin to hard. Your the very thought of loosing u makes me feel I feel ashamed that ive worked so hard to get where i truly wanted to be and now i feel like an idolt.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Feeling like i dont love her and feeling like ive be distance , and that this would be making you feel I understand you feel that way and im sorry i never meant to make such a seen to u feeling the way u do. My recent challenging That someone else is getting the chance with the one i really love has left me feeling it makes me feel shitty i should have showed i really love u, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look foward to hopely getting another chance and mevdoing right this time together. Love april

No comments:

Post a Comment