Friday, January 24, 2014

Love Letter For obie

Dear hubby, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We were made for ravisher and even though we've been through so much and we've struggled so much that it's only made use love each other even more and made use stronger that we can make it through anything and we will be okay I love you so much with all of my heart no matter what I promise. I decided put down these words because I'm written this so that I can tell you all the things that I can in person I love you hubby. I was recently thinking of you at just waking up in the morning, I woke up and know that I have a massage from the one person that III want to spend the rest of my life with no matter what and the most amazing person that makes me feel so good about my self and appreciates me in so many ways and shoes me how much you love me every day. Your wonderful smile makes me feel Makes me smile and I feel your love when you smile at me it brightens my whole day.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know losing your brother was extremely unexpected and having my mom fight for her life doesn't help bit just know that I am always here for you because I love you and I know that you are always here for me to know that you can always talk to me about anything and I'll listen and talk to you about even hold you like you do me tell you I love you a million of times make you laugh smile let you cry on my shoulder I'm here for ty you as long as you let me be and that will never change , and that this would be making you feel Your brother mentioned along try to you that you guys did so much together and when you'd stay with him then come see me you'd tell me everything you two did and your face w III ls just light up I miss that just because he's gone doesn't mean to stop talking about him thinking about him loving hinges still there he lives in you now he lives on now because of your memories i miss you talking about him hell he probably made you smile even more than i did at some point let him live on talk about him smile cry laugh tell stories because no matter what hes always with you and hell always be your brother . My recent challenging I know right now it's really hard for us to see eachother with my mom noy having a car an the whether and the most important one thats tearing us bout apart me moving to jackson well weve been through so much and i believe and know in my heart that it will all work out and we will make weve faught for III ur realationship this long this will just be another step stone has left me feeling sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Look forward to spending the rest of our lives to get her together. Love obie

No comments:

Post a Comment