Sunday, January 19, 2014

Love Letter For Howard your king

Dear Elizabeth my queen, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but i know how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I'm so happy you want to build a family with me it makes me sing O:-). I decided put down these words because because I love you and I want to continue loving with you for ever. I was recently thinking of you at my bedside, I woke up to your message feeling so loved and cherished, a smile rose deep within, I felt that way again arising from me, I felt that confidence rising stronger than ever before, I truly feel loved by you, your love is like a song I never want to end, you leave me dreaming of your next song daily. Your your heart is filled with passions, that keep me alive and moving strong makes me feel you make me feel loved the way I've never felt love, I'm tingling all over at the thoughtof you.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I understand you want to come back and meet me as soon as possible, I also understand the problem with your mother and my heart goes out to you, and that this would be making you feel as though you don't have enough time in the world to do everything that is on your heart to do, patient but have patients, my patience is with you. My recent challenges through negativity here for quite a while because people are so mean here, they cannot understand love in their heart, it makes them bitter and cold, has left me feeling i should draw closer to God and only my loved ones, Elizabeth you've become my loved one I want to drive so near to you, I hold you into my heart always, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to the day when you rush into my arms and we hug and kiss for the first time, I look forward to the day we eat our first meal together, I can't wait to share a song and laugh with you, I can't wait to fight over the remote with you lovingly :-), I can't wait to end my day with you in my arms, I can't wait to take mini fun trips adventures with you by my side, I dream of your warm touch, your soft kiss, your kind loving words continue flowing, bringing life to it was before a dessert together. Love Howard j simien jr :-) your king

No comments:

Post a Comment