Thursday, January 30, 2014

Love Letter For sergio

Dear Ashley, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It seemed old fashioned, but there is something special about the written words - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that i can't live without you baby girl! I love you. I decided to put down these words because i wanted to show my love and to express how i feel about you. I was recently thinking of you at my house about how much I love you with all my heart and soul. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're my everything, the love of my life and my soul mate. Your beautiful ness makes me feel so lucky.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as stress, and theres nothing i can do about it to help out. My recent challenging I have experienced sadness on her eyes. has left me feeling have made me feel useless like i can do anything to help out., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. We have had our challenges but, I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing on forming a family and us getting married. together. Love sergio

No comments:

Post a Comment