Monday, January 20, 2014

Love Letter For chamaria

Dear henry, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but i just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Im in love with you that you make me feel nothing else exist its you and me against the world at one point i felt that i would be the one to hurt you . I decided put down these words because I want to truly let you know how i feel completely without getting stuck . i love you and i want share my feelings with you . I was recently thinking of you at my bedroom, I felt that you make me so happy how i love you and your actions how you make a face when your seriously thinking about things how kissing you is just my way letting you know i care. henry you simply make me feel so complete. Your warm gentle embrace makes me feel Loved , warm and soothing and protected. overall secured and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Trust issues, what you and your family going through right now , protecting your feelings to prevent from getting hurt, and that this would be making you feel You been hurt by girls in the past, you understand the mistakes that were made, you simply don't want to get hurt again. My recent challenging Been working on the trust issues i have and not going overboard with how i feel about you has left me feeling that i have you to thank because your my everything and because of you i want to work on them, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Having a long healthy relationship with you sometime in the future together. Love chamaria

No comments:

Post a Comment