Monday, December 2, 2013

Love Letter For yash

Dear janu, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that iamMadly in love. I decided put down these words because Iam missing u janu. I was recently thinking of you at urhome, Could feel u smiling there sitings just besides me and looking in my eyes and saying how much u loves and care abt me. . Your presence rhere made me feel Warm and comfortable. .

I understand that you have been away from family, and that this would be making you feel Emptyness. My problen Been far away has left me feeling need of support and care, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Life time relationship together. Love yash

No comments:

Post a Comment