Sunday, December 1, 2013

Love Letter For Blue eyes

Dear Beautiful Green eyes,love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. You are my beautiful lady and I hope someday you will let me love you, and make you truely happy. I decided put down these words because it sure hurts me to know so many things many things are on your mind. Every morning when I first open my eyes, I think about you.About the day your happy with me, and let me know Iam your man, and nothing is ever gonna change. We are living, loving life together.. Your how much we laugh when we are together makes me feel It feels like I have found my soul mate..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Medical issues.You have been fighting to get better. Her son is moving out of state. Its the first time he and his life partner will be so far away., and that this would be making you feel My Father and I never got a chance to say goodbye. It was a very stressed relationship, but I know he loved me.. My recent challenging Been challenged with trying to get my life together after my divorce. And fighting to get my own medical issues under control. has left me feeling depressed, anxious, worried. my future seems to be bleek and unsettled., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want to make her happy, so we can spend the rest of our lives together. together. Love Blue eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment