Sunday, June 2, 2013

Love Letter For Mya paredes

Dear Lorena Martinez, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are a very beautiful young lady with plenty of sex parters ahead of you! Just don't get prego!! I will punch that baby soo hard it will fall outta you stone filled vagina hole! You are too funny and we gunna party it up during the summ summ with my sybi!! And we gunna get happ cuz we all knw you a stoner and we gunna get high as the clouds to Jesus and we gunna get mcflurry ;) ring a bell lol!! Party all day errr day!!! Can't wait for the next Bon Bon with mah gurl remember tho stay half virgin since Noah's dick was to small to count as real sex haha!! Love Buddha . I decided put down these words because You are hilarious and weed is good for the brain!!. I was recently thinking of you the Bon Bon where u fell n we cuz you were crunk!!, I thought all girl you really know how to let loose you get it gurl you get it!! And boy did yu get it!!. Your Noah garcia fucked you!! makes me feel Like I wanna shove a stone up your vagina to keep you(slut) from sexing any other man horror.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as You should be a comedian cuz gurl you make my stomach tickle, and that this would be making you feel You should love this letter cuz it was written from the bottom of my heart . I think u jealous cuz my man is 6'4 seventeen and black!!! has left me feeling And he makes me feel like Oh hot dayummmm ;) hahah, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to an huntin for your man tho girl cuz obvi I'm professional!! together. Love Mya paredes (Buddha)

No comments:

Post a Comment