Monday, June 3, 2013

Love Letter For Conrad Colombo

Dear Allie, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We dont know each other well enough to decide if theres a connection and if we took the time to leant eacother likes and dislikes we could make our on judgement . and see if a connection is there. . I was recently thinking of you at At work, I want to be able to commiserate with you and lend you emotional support if ur ever feeling down.. Your Beautiful tan skin ,dark hair beautiful face ,and attitude sexy body makes me feel Excited and lucky to know u.

Not sure if U have some one ur into or talking to right now, and to be honest I don't care. I just want u to know how I feel about you! , I understand we don't know each other very well but I want that to change if possible.. I have had a crush on you since the first time I saw u back in high school and have always wanted to tell you how beautiful you are! :) and I do not want this to have any impact on our friendship . I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Take-king our friendship to another level together. Love Conrad Colombo

No comments:

Post a Comment