Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Love Letter For Anna

Dear Farhan, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you makes my heart trembles and I can't stop smiling everytime I think of you. Love, I want to be with you always, do crazy things together, get married, have beautiful kids, grow old together and together we fly to the heaven beds. I believe you are the miracle that God gives me.... I decided put down these words because you're my GREATEST, my PRECIOUS and my EVERYTHING... Do you still remember our recent gateway at the river? That was our first like Venice together. We were on the boat, looking at the beautiful night sky fulls of shinning bright stars and trees..catching fireflies and silently kiss with full of love.... Your lovely smile makes me feel HAPPY and LUCKY!

I understand that it is a challenge for both of us as we are not living together yet, and that this would be making you feel hard sometimes as how I felt too but we need to be very patient and work hard to materialize our dreams together. I believe I can do anything with you sweetheart... My past experienced results me the feeling of fear to love and be loved until I met you. You give me a new life, a light and strength to be loved and love. I'm grateful and very lucky to have you as my love and I always hope and pray for the best in our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and I would love and it's an honour to have you as my soulmate and life partner one fine day my dear one. Love Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment