Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love Letter For Sweetie

Dear joby, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I kno that your the best Man for me I'm truely blessed to have you in my life. ..Your my better half . I decided put down these words because we didnt even get to make love before they caught you, I was thinking of you driving to Cruces an i was enjoying you all the way babe, Man babe you we good then an probably even better now i want you soo bad anywher, anyhow ,anyplace ,.im yours your mine for life . Me laying in your arms talking .You singing to me. makes me fall in love with you all over again.

I kno that you have been facing some Alot the unknowing but let me promises you we'r Going to make it thro this hell hole together babe ill always bether for You, it's Very hard with you in jail really , I thought i could dobit alone but i kno now i need you so bad it hurts.. I have been doing my best calling our laywer an keeping things going . I feel so alone i miss you so much, and I want our relationship to be Strong like The Love we have for eachother I am looking foward to us experiencing the clean life as a family When you get out we can enjoy eachother like we should have. together. Love Sweetie

No comments:

Post a Comment