Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love Letter For Shaena

Dear Jeffrey, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we can and will make it if we both think before we speak, and try a little hearder. I decided put down these words because We need to be together. I was recently thinking of you at Ez Shop, Our fights walking in or are laughs talking about the night at the club are nasty talk about how were going to fuck each other later that night .. Your sexy shoulders makes me feel big and strong.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Our painful separation, and that this would be making you feel I have a shit ton that I need to work on and keep working on eveyday for the rest of our lives.. My recent challenging missed u so much , I sleep alone at night with out you by my side I walk in to a store or gas station , McDonald's and I cry has left me feeling sad , lonely, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want to spend the rest of my life by your side being your wife forever together. Love Shaena

No comments:

Post a Comment