Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love Letter For Tahnee

Dear Seiko, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that My life would be empty and my heart would be cold without you. I decided to put it down in words because my heart misses yours everytime we are apart. I am always thinking of you everywhere I go, and everything I see makes me think of you, honestly you are always on my mind, I feel like you are my blessing. I was broken and bitter, I didn't want to have real feelings for anyone anymore. I was sure that there really was no such thing as true love or soulmates, then you came along and turned my thoughts, ideas, and opinions that I had formed and was so sure of, completely upside down. You opened my eyes to a whole new world of happiness, hopes, and dreams, and you have given me reason to believe again. Your Big smile and ability to make me laugh and smile makes me feel Warm inside, and comfortable yet excited at the same time.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that points are high for 35T and sometimes seems impossible but you have done so many things in the past that I thought was impossible, and you pulled them off without a hitch, and that this would be making you feel It is hard to make points when you get stuck in as viscous circle of needing a class or rewards to get the rank and you need the rank to get the classes etc.. My most recent chsllenges always involves the amount of physical problems I have that sometimes causes some really intense pain, mostly in my back and hips with all the injuries and all, and some days I don't even feel like getting out of bed has left me feeling Like a failure, a loser, a lost cause, hopeless, depressed, anxious about the future, and anxious about my & our future, and sometimes I feel like I'm a burden..., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and spending my whole life with you, and having your child or children. I look forward to us setting and meeting our goals together as a married couple. Love Tahnee

No comments:

Post a Comment