Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love Letter For buttercup

Dear oreo, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You chanqe my life. You made me the person I am today.I thank you for that.. I decided put down these words because Because oreo is the lover of my life my baby showed me the real meaning of love.we might been threw hell but oreo stuck by my side when nobody else was.I love my baby life.. I was recently thinking of you at Outside in the snow, Thought he love of my life would leave me. Thinking my baby might get tired of me. Won't love me nomore. Might leave me for others . Your an angle that came in my life makes me feel Amazing I feel safe in my baby arms..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as A smoking habit. Everybody wants my baby to stop, and that this would be making you feel Feeling great. That there's no problem in life. My recent challenging Lost of my family. My grandfather & my brother has left me feeling lost & confused, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Getting married & have kids. Work have good things coming our way.by working hard together. Love buttercup

No comments:

Post a Comment