Friday, January 3, 2014

Love Letter For Davon

Dear Shanyce, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that If I could be rich and have everything in the world or choose to be poor and have you, I would choose to be poor and have you instead of rich and have everything . I decided put down these words because Shanyce you mean the world to me I would never trade you for nun in the world. I love you soooooo much . I was recently thinking of you at my house, You are the best thing that has happened to me. Your your personality makes me feel That I'm the only dude in the world that she care and love, special, loved .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The heartbreaking of our past relationships by my mistakes and own selfishness , and that this would be making you feel I have messed up and I'm sorry, I will make this time the best me and you ever had.. My recent challenging Been through the loss of the best thing that has happened to me and letting you, Shanyce walk away or push you away so many times has left me feeling sad, crazy, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A very fruitful relationship with you and to move forward to the future together and being in each other lives til the end of time together. Love Davon

No comments:

Post a Comment