Friday, January 3, 2014

Love Letter For Yianni

Dear Manuel, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that wet perfect for each other . And that we need each other to get through rough times. I decided put down these words because We've been distant with each other . Were torn apart from each other . We dont know exactly were we stand like how we used too . Well how I used too. I miss how we were and are going to become . I need you

. I was recently thinking of you at the bus, I thought what if he met someone else . What if he thinks im to young . Maybe I am . But he doesn't tell me anything ok I can't even be sure . Were are we gonna go when all we do is argue . And judge and demand .. Your beautiful brown eyes makes me feel Happy and glad .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as His father having kidney issues and his mother having more then one affair, and that this would be making you feel I understand that your dad isn't feeling that well and he is on edge and your mother is no help either but you can't close yourself in . You have to talk about your emotions .. My recent challenging I have been dealing with my father , my mother and my mixed and confusing emotions. has left me feeling Dealing with this it makes me feel like im lost., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Being happy and encouraging each other to do everything that can help both of us. together. Love Yianni

No comments:

Post a Comment