Friday, January 3, 2014

Love Letter For Agnes

Dear Esben, what's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that The night we spend together changed something within me, somewhere deep in my soul, I feel like you have changed the way I look upon the world. More nights like those should be, and less miles should stand between us. You and I.. I decided put down these words because We haven't seen much of each other lately, at all in fact, but that one moon lit night we shared together was enough for me to fall in love. Not the kind of love you experience with a new love, but the kind you feel when reunited with a long lost love.. I was recently thinking of you at study hall, How I missed you. Oh, how I miss you. The soft gentlegentleness of your whole being and way your hands would inch places they shouldn't be. And you didn't stop, because you knew I liked it. I really did. Your warm breath and soft hands makes me feel Like there is no better place to be than surround by its wholeness and supported by the steadiness of your gentle arms.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know you had to stay, and I had to go, but where love holds strong, patience can be found. Nevertheless is distance always hard, but remember that I will return to you before summer will once again heat the oceans and warm your handsome features., and that this would be making you feel Things have been rough back in England and your mother have been pressuring you to find a spruce soon, but she will understand when I return home in summer and we can finally be reunited.. My recent challenging Had some difficulties getting along with the others at the home lately has left me feeling somewhat excused from the social life and I find my self isolated in my study more and more, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing i can hardly wait to be in the safety of your arms once again together. Love Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment