Monday, January 6, 2014

Love Letter For jazzypooh

Dear young dummy, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You make me happy when I be around u I love how u keep me happy. I decided put down these words because We been though alots of stuff together I don't won't to lose u I won't to start a family when u get out of jail it's been hard for me . I was recently thinking of you at at mii house, When I first meet young dummy again when dj came to mii ma house we had a long tawk we wont hurt each other . Your I love your beautiful brown eyes makes me feel Its make soothed.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Yea, and that this would be making you feel Nope. My recent challenging Mii baby daddy has left me feeling like a queen, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Gettin marriage together. Love jazzypooh

No comments:

Post a Comment