Monday, January 6, 2014

Love Letter For Crystal

Dear Jermaine, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I can a blessing in your life. I decided to put down these words because I am really into you and ready to be your woman to grow with you and to become your wife i know we haven't seen enough of each other lately but i want u n my life as more than friends. I was recently thinking of you at work, I think of you sooo much that sometimes i feel like I'm hurting myself to even think that your ready for all this but all of this is how i fell n think about when I'm not in your presence. Your tall, dark, and handsome body makes me want you even more than I ever have and to love you unconditionally.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately the loss of your job and i know it may have you at a stand still but with great support from God and i you can conquer it all no matter the situation, and that this would be making you feel the true love I am willing to shower you with it will have you very productive in everything you do. My recent challenging experience rite now is not having a place to call Home rite now but i still have a roof over my head, I don't have my own transportation but I still manage to get back n forward to work, and I'm finally away from my son abusive father so I'm doing better than it seems and because God is on my side it has left me feeling very emotional and sometimes i can't even cry anymore but i know my situation gone get better n due time, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing more with you. I want to be the woman of your dreams, the mother of your kids, and most of all your wife. Love Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment