Sunday, November 10, 2013

Love Letter For your secret crush

Dear Elizabeth, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely we have a future that is wonderful in every way. I decided put down these words because You are so beautiful! I'm sad I dont get to see you as much as I'd like. . I was recently thinking of you at school, I realized I love you, with all of me. With every fiber of my being, you mean the world to me. I want to spend my life with you.. Your Beautiful eyes that sparkle makes me feel Jitterish and nervous.

I'm sorry about all the drama that you have been having lately. I would take you away from it all if I could. I understand that he left you, I will never do that.. In my recent challenging I have been experiencing deep regret lately for being shy last year when I had the oprotunity to talk to you. This has left me feeling cowardish, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want to have a long lasting relationship with you. together. Love your secret crush

No comments:

Post a Comment