Monday, November 11, 2013

Love Letter For crystal

Dear jacob, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that I am alone on trying figure stuff out. I want you to be honest.. I decided put down these words because We haven't really put in the effort to figure stuff out. Jake when I told you I liked you twice I thought maybe you would understand. I mean I know there was times I acted shy or nervous when it came to seeing you, but only because I like you & want to get to know you better. I have tried to make times to see you, but its like last semester all over again. I leave in three months Jake. If you don't want to try, or your ready to quit please tell me. You want me to be real wi th you well I like it in return.. I was recently thinking of you at work, I thought what if we never take a chance & live to regret it. All I can think about was reasons why I am shy when it came to you & do he really like me. There are times when you show you care but times when you just upset me.. Your adorable smile makes me feel Happy and shy.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Grandmother illness, Medical school, and that this would be making you feel Sressed, exhausted.. My recent challenging I have enlisted in the army. Grandmother dishonor me. I am transferring college, my mother passed away. has left me feeling have made me feel stressed out, depressed. I do not want whatever this is to have any impact on our friendship.Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Taking a chance to see if we are great friends or can be more. Maybe a future. together. Love crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment