Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Love Letter For Nicole

Dear My love, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words. I will tell you everyday that I love you, and I love being a part of raising your children. You once brought me back to life, and now I want to be part prime having the life you desire. I decided put down these words because I can't spend too much time with you. I can't seen to get sick as you. I was recently thinking of you at Rehab, Your inspired me. I was so happy when you were there and so disappointed when it was hour day off. God put us there at the same time so we could have eachother today. So we could fall in love. You have no idea how gorgeous you really are. I want to be the one to help you realize how.beautiful you are, mind body, and soul. I wanna make you believe in real love again..

I understand that you have been facing some shitty challenges lately. I know you've been hurting. You and I have been through hell, and it kills me to look in your eyes and see that pain, I know theres so much that goes thru your head, and most of it comes from you not realizing your worth, and people not helping you see everything I see in you.. I'm sorry I have not been the person I like being, the person i, and I know you, miss. I have not been the nikki you deserve to have in your life. has left me feeling like I failed you., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing it all with you. and now baby, I have you. And I feel like I'm getting reconnected with god, and I'm excited to get back to being that person for you. To kiss you everyday, even if I have to wait all day, the wait is worth it. You are worth it. Were gunna be sober and happy, and be role models. We will be able to be proud of who we are again. together. Love Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment