Sunday, November 10, 2013

Love Letter For Brittany

Dear Matt, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are irreplaceable and there is no other man in this world that could fill your shoes. You are my soul mate and we belong together. Our love is so much stronger than we can even imagine. Our love is a love only we can understand and few people experience .. I decided put down these words because We both did things in the past to one another that got us stuck in one place for too long. I need to ask for your forgiveness and also want to tell you exactly the way I feel before it's too late . I was recently thinking of you at Gatlinburg TN, Wow where do I start. Just thinking of those memories still leaves me speechless today. You gav me all those feelings a girl looks forward to experiencing her whole life and we don't even know when or if it will happen but when I felt it I knew exactly what it was...I was in love. Matt I just want to thank you for giving me the . Your breath taking touch makes me feel Sexy,,loved and safe .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Moving away from your family and home to be with me. Also you having to deal with my anger and abuse issues has been a huge challenge for you that you don't deserve to go through , and that this would be making you feel Being away from your family: is extremely hard for you because you are very close with them and I never told you enough before how appreciative I am that you did that to be with me. I have also accepted that I have some serious anger issues I need to deal with and change right away because I don't want to be that person ever again and you deserve better. . My recent challenging When you left me this last time my biggest fear came true. It took quite some time but for the first time I really believed that you wouldn't leave FL even if we broke up because that's what you always told me. Now I fear that every man that ever had unconditional love for me or was ever really in love with me would leave me somehow someway. The worst part is it always happens when I least expect it and they leave in such a horrible way that it leaves a permanent scar in my life. has left me feeling scared that you are going to move on and then you will never be in life again:, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I just want the both of us to put the past and the mistakes we made behind us once and for all so we can finally move on with our lives together. We have so much lost time to make up for. I look forward to us learning how to grow with each other instead of apart. I personally look forward in showing you that I will never disrespect you again and that I'm done with all the unnecessary stress and drama that was in our lives before. I know this is my last chance but that's OK because I know I'll never need another one

together. Love Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment