Monday, November 11, 2013

Love Letter For B♡

Dear RyAn, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Hate the way this is now. I knOw you do so much and I'm lucky to have you. The feeling I get when I'm with you is love. You deserve the best. And Damn my pride for making me hate you for the things you did in the past that hurt me. Its not fair in any way. . I decided put down these words because I want you to know I'm sorry. I wish you knew how I really feel for you. From the bottom of my heart. . I was recently thinking of you at home in bed., Its not going to be easy but we will make it. ...... happily. . Your goals and ambitions. makes me feel Safe and loved. .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Housing situation and work. , and that this would be making you feel It may seem pointless to you but it won't be. I promise. My recent challenging Problems believing anything you say. I'm sure you do too. has left me feeling sad unwanted used betrayed and hurt., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want a life with you. Nobody else has This Effect on me. It's crazy. But love is crazy. together. Love B♡

No comments:

Post a Comment