Monday, November 11, 2013

Love Letter For Jay

Dear Anjali, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that love always finds its way. when i saw you first in the mall, strings of my heart vibrated and the best feeling was talking with you. the day i saw you was the best day of my life and i will always thank god to make me feel this amazing moment.. I decided put down these words because you made me feel loved. you made my hart beat increased. you are the one i was searching for. my love is endless and pure towards you. . I was recently thinking of you at mall, i felt you own as gorgeous soul as your body. the most important thing in a relationship is understanding and truthfulness. the way you share your thoughts frankly, you made a special place in my heart and now you own my heart, my soul and even my whole life.... Your beautiful brown eyes, supportive and warm nature. makes me feel loved, blessed and out of this world.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as failure in love, and that this would be making you feel you was hated when you were supposed to be loved. trusting someone is far more difficult than loving someone. your feelings towards the one may be make me feel jealous but the cure of broken heart is love, and i have a lot.... My recent challenging never been this much nervous befor. may be this is because of fear of loosing you. has left me feeling amazingly dareful to write this. you are the only thing running in my mind and my heart., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing the day i will be with you forever will be the best day of my life. each cell of my body desperately need you. you are the one who completes my body, my soul. i am empty without you. together. Love Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment