Sunday, November 10, 2013

Love Letter For rachael

Dear chris, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we were brought together for a reason and maybe we dont even see the whole big picture.... i feel like you complete me. things have been rough and i know ive failed many times but we are working through it and the more you stand by my side and help pick me back up the stronger i/we become.. I decided put down these words because you are the best thing thats ever happend to me other than my children and i need you to know how much i love and appreciate you and how wonderful you are to me. I was recently thinking of you at the livingroom couch, how much i love you. but howmuch ive hurt you... how badly i wish i could show you exactly how much you do mean to me. do you see what i feel when im just staring at you? i wish i could show you what i feel when we fall asleep together, when your holding me or even just my hand. Your touch makes me feel loved and safe.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as my drug addiction and lack of faith, and that this would be making you feel you are scared and that ive hurt you. My recent challenging been having problems havin faith and trust in you... and letting you love me fully so i can let go completely of my old life to have a new one with you has left me feeling insecure and scared, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing a happy life, a family together together. Love rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment