Thursday, November 7, 2013

Love Letter For leonel

Dear mi niña hermosa,
I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then Im a pussy to tell you lol /. but yeah hope you like what i wrote... /. <3 and if you dnt feel the same way then pleasee and i mean please dnt stop talking to me /. well hope you like it /-

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that your the only girl that would comeplete my world ;* and i would love too make you my girlfriend. I decided put down these words because We haven't talked lately :( and i like you sooo much ;*.. Im always thinking of you, I think about you alot now... i feel like im inlove with you /. <3. Your beautiful eyes , your cute smile and your hugs, omg your hugs /- <3 <3 <3 <3 allways make my day :*

Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Making you my girlfriend /. <3 together. Love leonel

No comments:

Post a Comment