Monday, November 11, 2013

Love Letter For Vantrese

Dear Daddy, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that you are my soulmate I love you too the depths of my soul content. I decided put down these words because I really miss that. I was recently thinking of you at we were at home and you a building H shelter for the neighbors dog next door that really touched my heart, I fell in love with you all over again because of the kindness of your heart. I don't know anyone else that we have to do something so loving fun animal.. although sometimes I feel left out when it comes to you and Tribbled... I feel left out and not important you give him more hugs and kisses and attention than you've ever given me the whole time we were married.. that really hurts.. it makes me feel less than a dog. Your beautiful eyes and eyelashes a big heart makes me feel warmed soon protected love cherished.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that you're facing the hardships with your daddy dis and you always worried about making enough money for the family. I know you can do it.. because you already have.. I always wanted to be loved, and that this would be making you feel I know that you are experiencing worry every time you don't have enough work.. and you're feeling tired from working so hard to provide for us. My recent challenging I have had this challenge of trying to deal with going to the dentist and everything that it incurred.. and my singing career is not exactly what I want I want to do so much better I want to make you proud of me... when I'm not on stage I don't feel like I can let go.. I know that I'm a good entertainer but I'm getting older.. I tell myself I'm getting better with age in time.. but I don't really believe that I'm trying very hard has left me feeling this challenge with my singing career is very big I don't want to let go of it.. you have help with me with my career in so many different ways and it is greatly appreciated.. I've been singing for more than 40 years, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to the renewing of our wedding vows more than you'll ever know.. this is very special to me and I hope to Daddy too together. Love Vantrese

No comments:

Post a Comment