Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Love Letter For champaigne

Dear mylove, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that u do love me and we both messed up..i do believe that we share something completely powerful...no matter how much it will hurt to see u all that i wish is to look in your eyes once again. I decided put down these words because i miss you so much its so hard to continue in life with out even being friends. I was recently thinking of you at laying in bed, i hate not being able to share our lives with u...my love for u has not stopped it never will. i break down in tears out the blue from the pain of our separation u see how i would follow u an where and cry like a baby from the thought of losing u so just imagine how i feel now. Your incredible smile and touch makes me feel ssecure and complete.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as i know u feel like you cant trust me and i do understand that you enjoy being free i am so sorry for the pain and heartache that i have caused u as well as the discomfort, and that this would be making you feel like being apart is best but all our problems seemed to escalate out the blue uncontrollably and all you wanted was peace, smoke work fuck and eat which i made diifficult unintentionally. been suffering deep in my heart knowing that i lost you on the outside i live pretending that ive forgotten you but how can i forget you when ure always on my mind? i mean how can i let go when i still cant see us apart and most importantly how could i not love you when u control my heart? has left me feeling so so so very lost, and I do not want this to have any further impact on our relationship or lack there of. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing like i mentioned earlier i dont expect you to take me back i just wish u could look deep into your heart and pull out the love that u have for me that will always be there and just allow me to at least be in our presence for at least 30 minutes together. please consider it i lovee u with alll of me
Love champaigne

No comments:

Post a Comment