Thursday, November 7, 2013

Love Letter For baby j

Dear ty, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I lost your love. I decided put down these words because I miss us the way you use to call me .ty I really don't know what I did for you to stop loving me. Ty all I see is that the women you like look nothing like me so it than I think to myself. This man is not in love with me I go back and look on my page and you never n this time I mean you never got on my page saying you like the way I look or something nice it was rude n than I am like OK but at the end of day you want peace but since u been back you have broken me so bad and you refused to fix it so now its my turn to just let u go cause friends even allow a friend to be on their page n I can't be on shit or get to go out with u n ur buddies so no more for me u win I am letting u go my love . I was recently thinking of you at every day i think of ty i think of a future with you, Ty I love you so much and it kills me that you don't love me the same if u did for one you wouldn't go fuck another bitch and you wouldn't go get them in my truck n leave me at home how do you possible think its fair please tell me how . Your love of my life makes me feel Happy girl on earth.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know you have a lot of challenge in your life now with work your daughter I just wish you wouldn't leave me out I am truly here for you, and that this would be making you feel I do understand you was not taught how to be a man a true lover a father but I am here to watch you grow and watch ur dreams come true but I can't let u act like what I do is nothing to you its just not fair to me n than ur action says I have lost u . My recent challenging Not paying me no attention or I can't be on any of ur social network n they on all ur shit has left me feeling ty it makes me feel like i am nothing to you, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to seeing you stunt on every body that took you as a joke I want to be on your wagon I do lord know I do together. Love baby j

No comments:

Post a Comment