Friday, November 15, 2013

Love Letter For Keadia

Dear Sxcrew Pooh, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You have made me change alot of things about myself in the way that you stepped in and took me and your son under your wing just when I thought I didnt have anybody god sent you at the right time I love you past my mind body and heart I love you with my soul. I decided put down these words because We have been through alot this past month and a half but nobody has ever took the time out to love me the right way except you ive never felt this way before about a guy you have been here for me and your son in so many ways I will never be able to thank you enough so I hope this letter is a start . I was recently thinking of you at My dads house, You were on my mind so tough during the time I was watching mariah carey video always be my baby my mind instantly started racing with alot of sweet moments seeing your face hearing your voice feeling your hugs and kisses all over me and the fact that I had'nt seen you tore me up to the point were I sheaded tears thinking about us everything we've been through and how strong we are still going for eachother and our family . Your Smile and eyes makes me feel Loved and beautiful.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The lost of your grandmother , and that this would be making you feel You have your days when you just want to be alone and clear your mind but in doing so I just want you to know that you never have to cope with that hurt alone im here for you in every way possible even if it takes every breath strength and bone in my body. My recent challeng I have Been experiencing is the way it feels when you are loved and treated the way you are suppose to by a young man ive also been experiencing the way love really feels when you hold and kiss me has left me feeling like your my soulmate and we were ment to meet eachother the way we did, yes we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing what its gonna feel like becoming Mrs.Turner spending the rest of our life together and having the babygirl you've always prayed for together. Love Keadia

No comments:

Post a Comment