Saturday, November 2, 2013

Love Letter For Jazmyn

Dear Nicholas, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you're the best baby. i love you and only you!!. I decided put down these words because i know we don't see as other as much as we would like since i go to school in another part of the state. I was recently thinking of you at cierra's car, i looked into your eyes through the sideview mirror, and i thought to myself, i want to look into those eyes for the rest of my life. i looked at your lips and i thought, i want to kiss those lips every morning and every night for the rest of my life. i looked at your hands and i thought, i want to feel those for the rest of my life. i looked at you and i thought, i want him in my life forever.. Your smile that lights a dark room makes me feel happy and lucky and warm and fuzzy inside... like everything is aligned in the universe.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the frequent runs to the spital, and that this would be making you feel you sometimes go through a lot of pain and its weird not having Ashly around anymore. My recent challenging been putting up with this school shit... and preparing for the musical and practicing for the step show and running home to my mom has left me feeling worn out and tired and like i just wanna sleep for a whole day and drink lol, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing a happy,, lovely,, life-long relationship together. Love Jazmyn

No comments:

Post a Comment