Saturday, November 9, 2013

Love Letter For keit

Dear porcha, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that when god bring someone in your life you don't know a good thing so that's y life take you back to the pass . I decided put down these words because we know longer together . I was recently thinking of you as of to night you been on my mind, Looking at someone else is not the same way I love looking at you. Your body eyes lips smile and heart and your good pussy makes me feel deep about you Your body is one of a kind your eyes like nothing I ever seen your lips is made for mins and your heart special when yours are beating mins beats and your good pussy is so sweet when its time; to eat.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Love is strong but everybody have a weakness so when can you ever be faithful to one man , and thats would be making you feel So when I'm there u going so y is we always lonely . My recent challenging Always been dreaming of someone as you has left me feeling so good what i new its was someone as you, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Always know my heart was strong for you and no one else together. Love keit

No comments:

Post a Comment