Saturday, November 23, 2013

Love Letter For jana

Dear allias, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that your mad at me right now ik but I just wanna say I love you so much and I don't wanna loes you at all your my world and I don't know what I would do with out you like I would just brake down your the reason I'm happy now you changed my whole world around thanks babe . I decided put down these words because I'm writing this letter because I really want to show him that I really do love him we fight a lot and im tired of it so I'm really going to show him that I love him. I was recently thinking of you at school, well when I'm at school he gets me mad because he asks for my phone and I don't give it to him and he gets mad and it's like what the fuck you don't give me your phone I gave him my phone and he never gave me his . Your happiness love joy every time his name pops up in my head I smile because I'm happy with him makes me feel It makes me feel good because I'm happy again in my last relationship my ex cheated on me 6 times and allias took my heart and loved it .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as trust he doesn't trust me at all so it makes us argue a lot and I'm tired of it I just wish he would trust me and I know we can make it through everything , and that this would be making you feel your ex girlfriend cheated on you and everything but it's not me I'm different from them like you have to trust me and beleave me if you wanna make it through this relationship. My recent challenging that girls keep calling me and asking me about him and telling me that they go out with him and its hared it really is but I'm still with him because I love him has left me feeling sad because sll weve been trough he doesnt trust me and im still putting up with his anger, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing that we stay together and for senior year we get married and get our own apartment or house together. Love jana

No comments:

Post a Comment