Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Love Letter For stacey

Dear dakota, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I wana be with him for the rest of my life . I decided put down these words because He is the most loving person i know ill do nearly anything for him because i love him . I was recently thinking of you at on the corner of this street, He was a little shy to see me cause it was the first time meeting up but he looked like he loved me . Your love makes me feel Makes me feel special .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Not seeing mee, and that this would be making you feel I understand that he might feel like he's lost me . My recent challenging I have experience a lot has left me feeling like we ain't together any more, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Being with him forever together. Love stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment