Monday, November 25, 2013

Love Letter For fatuma

Dear jama, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I kno we havent talked for for a long time but i hope we talk more often to one another Insha'ALLAH.... I decided put down these words because i wanted to write this letter.. I was recently thinking of you when at the time we were in school, Well you was a very smart and a very outgoing person. I loved when you smiled and always made jokes even though they sounded stupid but they always made me laugh. I remember when we went hiking Jama took good care of me and at the end we took pictures and they were so memorable. Things changed and we all went our ways and now here we are we found eachother again. Whitch is a good thing so i would say allahmdulilah.. Your jokes Amused me and made me outgoing nd i smiled alot.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Going to school and making it to success, and that this would be making you feel You want to make it big especially in school and in your job but inshallah you will make it soon.... My recent challenging Been experiencing in alot like school and family problems as always. But i am left feeling strong and confident about myself, if i had a twin of myself i would look up to myself because i have become strong and different and i love that about myself., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Just a simply and little experience of being friends and to have trust within eachother... Inshallah together. Love fatuma

No comments:

Post a Comment